- The raw mains water enters enclosed system and is forced at high pressure through a special extremely fine membrane
- Salts and minerals are thereby completely removed from the water. The downstream dishwasher is thus supplied by perfectly clean water
- If the total hardness of the mains water exceeds 10°dH, we recommend installing an upstream HYDROLINE PROTECT SD-H unit
- Integrated activated carbon filter and sediment filter remove rough particles to protect the membrane
- Not suitable for use in conjunction with dishwasher with integrated water softening system
Compact free standing reverse osmosis
- High capacity / efficiency system
- Continuous treatment system providing demineralised water for topquality wash results
- Prevents salt and limescale stains on dishes, glassware and cutlery in areas where carbon hardness is high
- No need for manual polishing of glasses and cutlery
- Protects machine against limescale deposits
- Optimises the effectiveness of detergents - the dosing rate can be reduced Unrivalled capacity at very low operating costs
- Unrivalled capacity at very low operating costs
- Compact dimensions
Total loading - Standard
0.72 kW / 10A
Weight (gross / net)
35 / 33 kg
Max. conductivity supply water
Supply capacity maximum
recom. 500 l/day 5.2 l/min
230 / 50 / 1
The water treatment system must be connected to the drinking water supply system by means of a backflow preventer conforming to DIN EN 1717.
The outlet of the reverse osmosis system must be equipped with a backflow preventer conforming to DIN EN 1717 to ensure that dirty water from the dishwasher does not enter the treatment system.
From water hardness grade 2 (medium), we recommend installing an upstream water softening system to prevent blockage of the membrane.
Hard water reduces the permeate output rate and shortens the service life of the reverse osmosis system.
For higher capacities and continuous washing please use a buffer tank.
Installation kit including:
back flow prevention for fresh-water and drain connection according EN 1717,
dirt collector, syphon, connection pieces and fixing materials
for easier service
25 litre buffer tank
to increase the capacity and to achieve a more even level of purification necessary for machines without rinse pressure pump requires additional supply hose DN15 (e.g. IS1) fixation to wall or floor
diameter ~245 mm
length ~475 mm
incl. T-connection piece
Carbon pre-filter cartridge
for regularly exchange
Capacity: 10,000 litre / 6 month (Please order 2 of them per exchange of the filter)